The Times They are a-Changin'
Gone are the days where having a pretty website is “good enough”. Online marketing is constantly evolving but two facts will always remain.
- Fact 1: Your company needs to be found online.
- Fact 2: Once found, your website needs to have compelling evidence for why you are the best choice.
That is where we at the Paluska Group come in.
How do we do this?
The first step is to get that compelling evidence put into place. A customer that is looking for your type of service probably already knows about what they are looking for. While it is always great to give a little explanation, what the customer is really looking for a real life examples of case studies, portfolio examples, or thoughts about your industry.
So before we even start talking about website design, we will talk about what makes your business unique. What have your services provided to your customers? What are some awesome results that your company made happen? And the list goes on…
The point of all of this is that this unique content is what drives our website designs.
- Doctors: Before and after pictures of patients who received a specific procedure placed on that procedure page.
- Law Offices: Case studies showing successful trials or negotiations and the results for their clients.
- Contractors: Portfolio of their best projects that relate to different types of work they have completed.
- Consultant: Case Studies showing the results of their business and how it helped with the client.
How we make this happen
After we have figured out the unique content and have it on your website, we then can start talking strategy. With years of experience with search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords, and social media marketing, we know how to get this content in front of where your customers are looking for you.
Why do all of this?
This isn’t breaking news, but you and your other competitors all have a website. They also all have customers and have great results. You know this and so do they. Unfortunately the the customer doesn’t know this. All they know is that there are a bunch of companies that all claim to do the same thing you do and most of the time they just roll the dice. Thankfully, we can stack the results in your favor.
1. Stand out from your competition.
We can guarantee that your competitors are not doing this at all. You don’t need thousands of pages to do this effectively but even a handful of great results can make a huge difference.
2. Increase your website rankings.
Google looks at a myriad of elements for ranking a website. One of the largest is the freshness of the content and how long a visitor stays on a website. By adding this type of content on a regular basis we have seen all of our clients skyrocket and stay at the top.
3. Get a return on your investment. Websites cost money and most businesses waste it. The reason is that they are like everyone else and stop at the “bare minimum”. To get your return on your investment, some simple planning can make all the difference and that is something we will help you do.
We make this simple
Since we take the agency approach, we don’t just hand off the keys to the website and move on. We are here to help your team work with our team to keep your online presence and website dynamic and consistently updated and help you stand far and above your competitors and have your website become your best salesperson.